Thursday, November 15, 2012



The clouds parted- I picked up the pooch. He was told to wear this horrid cone all stiff and plastic!
Surely we can do better...


So I piled him all bundled up in the car again and off we went to search for something mo bettah.


An inflatable collar so that he won't tear out his stitches...He is fairly out of it. and when he is not sleeping he is whining. It is past my bedtime but there you go...The pooch gets to be babied until all is well. I am his thrall.Yes sir, massa sir.

5 comments:

Leenie said...

Get better pup. Your lady is the best.

Sarah said...

Poor thing! I hope he is better soon.

Linda Sue said...

Thanks for the well wishes- by the way if you have a pet and they ever need a cone- get one of these inflatable ones- they are GREAT!

laura.forestdreams:) said...

that inflatable collar looks way more comfy than those plastic ones! (a pillow where ever u go)
HEAL little poochie!

Laurie said...

Poor baby! How is he now?

I'm your BIGGEST fan!

I'm your BIGGEST fan!

petal bowl

petal bowl

Splash Bowl

Splash Bowl

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin